Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Words and Blessings

All I am doing lately is playing word games...and I love it! I am playing all three word games with friends that Zynga offers. If you would like to play me, my user name is Elle Bizzle. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I must give you fair warning that I'm pretty good. Hehehe. That feels so silly to say.

Why is it in our culture that it is okay to admit our shortcomings, but not to celebrate our own strengths?

I'm really lucky to have my immediate support system around me. My body doesn't like to cooperate sometimes - my back has been hurting like a mother making it so just walking around my living space is a challenge today. Oddly enough, I'm not isolated here at home. My dear friend is going to come over today (perhaps video games are in order) to keep me company. I think that is just the sweetest thing! And my husband helps me in anyway he can and is so loving and supportive.

I sit in awe of how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment