Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Possibilities

My body misses exercise. With my back in as much pain as it is, it has been hard to even walk through a grocery store let alone exercise. This morning I tried to figure out some things I can do without straining my body. This is promising and gives me much hope. Fingers crossed I will be able to continue this in the future.

Lately, I have been wanting to journal, but not in my lined paper journal. I feel like it's easy when journaling to get stuck in the negative when confined by lines. Is that strange? So, today I found a cute little non-lined journal that I had used for studying many years ago. Most pages are blank, so I removed the used pages. But now I look at all the possibility in the emptiness and don't know where to begin! Suggestions?

Last night I made Blueberry Muffins for the first time. They came out so tasty that my husband called them "a-maz-ing"! The recipe I used is the Blueberry Crumb Muffins from the allrecipes.com app. If I could figure out how to upload a photo from my iPad, I would. Next time I want to try the To Die For Blueberry Muffins. Yum.

All in all, 2012 is promising to be a better year than last.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Life without boundaries is always fun and amazingly open. Go for it!

    Hey, I don't know how much this will help - but I recently got some Tiger Balm as a patch, and my back loooves it. Might be helpful for dealing with pain.

    ReplyDelete