Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome

This is not my first attempt at a blog. I decided to start a new one for many reasons. For one, I want to be able to be open and honest about my experiences in theater, as a teacher, and as a wife. It doesn't need to be followed by my school's community. I'll be creating a website for that!
Twitter really sparked my interest in creating a blog. There is such a strong community of arts educators and I feel like their blogs and sites are so helpful to me. Perhaps my experiences can benefit them too! Twitter is great, but sometimes I feel limited when trying to fit my thoughts into 140 characters. Here, I can write much more openly about what is going on.
I welcome comments. Feedback is a useful tool in life.
Welcome to Elle Bizzle's D-rama Blog! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment