Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Frustration

Things are not going as well as last time I wrote...which is why I have been a bit. Quiet.

I injured my back a few years ago. Unfortunately, it still has flare-ups that are incredibly painful. Like I can hardly move kind of painful. This past week my body has been hurting more and more each day - just walking from one room to the next is a challenge. This means no exercise. Even the exercises my physical therapist gave me are too difficult. So, I'm totally behind on all my physical goals.

The good news? Yesterday my husband and I went grocery shopping and we did not have one unhealthy item in our cart! Major success there! Even though I am discouraged, I am still eating healthy and guzzling water.

Today, rather than sit and feel bad, I read. I love to read! Right now I am reading The Help and absolutely loving it. I noticed after reading for an hour, resting my back, and taking my pills - my back is better than when I woke up.

I don't want to complain on my blog, but I felt the need to share. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment