Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress

I guess we all know that we are works in progress - we never really finish all the work it takes to be truly healthy and happy. It's exciting to have people who acknowledge they are working on the same journey. It's so easy to forget about the basics of contentment when going through the daily grind which makes these people even more meaningful.

I am actually stopping to smell the roses, literally, these days.

For the past week or two, I've been exercising and trying to eat healthier. The first week, I lost 2.5 pounds. This past time I weighed myself, I had gained it back. This blows my mind because I actually did more cardio, but didn't increase calories! How is this possible? And, to make this even nuttier, my clothes are starting to fit a little looser. What? I just don't get it. I will continue to work and hope the numbers do follow...

Oh! I am a part of this great challenge!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same issue not losing the lbs but clothes fitting better ppl say its muscle but I still dont get the math of losing weight lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this whole muscle weighs more than fat thing gets me. Isn't a pound a pound regardless of material?

    ReplyDelete