Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snoozing Whilst Typing

My sleep cycle is completely and totally out of whack! ARGH! I hate this with a passion.

Two nights ago, I was up past 4 am. This is not good, nor is it healthy. That whole next day I wouldn't let myself rest with the hopes I would sleep well that night. And boy did I. Like 10 hours or something amazing. Then we get to last night and for whatever reason I couldn't sleep again.

What's up with that (Cue SNL music)?

Tonight's goal = sleep!

In other news, I recently finished training for an incredible volunteer program. It's something I've wanted to do for years. Basically, I get to help a youth who is a dependent of the courts. I once knew a girl who told me her volunteer from this program was "the only consistent adult" in her life. After she told me that, I knew one day I would be sworn in by a judge to advocate for teen.

I'm so tired. Must stay awake til a normal hour.

Tonight So You Think You Can Dance premieres. I love love love this show. Yes, I love it so much it warrants 3, now 4, loves. My question is how can they do a competition show with only one night a week? When will the contestants be eliminated? I just hope they know before they've learned a new dance and practiced for a week. Hmmm... Can't wait!

By the way, "they" say that sleep is one of the most important things for weight loss. Since losing weight is one of my top priorities these days, it would be really nice if sleep would happen. Thank you.

One last thing... I got a PSVita! I am absolutely adoring it. Awesome purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment