Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tentatively Trying

I started my taxes today. Is it strange that I kind of think they're fun to do? Don't know why, but I do. Of course, having to pay taxes isn't any fun. I just like filling out the forms. Odd, trust me, I know.

I'm trying really hard to take care of myself through this stressful time. My life has turned into me taking care of someone close to me, and in doing so, I had forgotten about myself. This person, who I love dearly, doesn't seem to realize that we are going through everything together. When I try to talk about my feelings, we end up talking about theirs instead. We talk all the time, but now I'm trying to put a bit of space between us. Every time we hang up, I end up in tears. And this loved one has no idea. I know tears is not what is wanted for me. So, space is what I need to protect myself.

My weight has become a non-issue for me. Since health is so important, I think it needs to come back on my radar. The good news is that I haven't gained any weight even while dealing with so much stress. I haven't lost any either. Am still at the exact same weight - to the ounce! Amazing. One area I have not slacked is water guzzling. I am still drinking water like no other - looks like that helps.

Time for veggie stir-fry. What a delicious lunch that will be. And no sugar popsicles for dessert. Yum.

Turning this frown upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment