Musings about life, happiness, theater, and more.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Final Project

The kids are super excited about their final project. I take my cue from Improv Everywhere and have the kids plan their own event for a lunchtime at school. This year, two classes are combining to make an even greater scene. They have decided that they want to "argue" with the assistant principal. They are going to yell back at him, the rest of the classes will make a circle around the argument, some teacher will come in to break up the fight and more kids will start arguing with them. Then, at exactly the same time, all the students will collapse. It should be fun.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the idea. This is going to be my last lunchtime event here, and I'd like to end on a more positive note. There's just no way to get the kids to change their minds without telling them this is my last year.

1 comment:

  1. Whow, this sounds like a complicated idea, but I wonder how it will turn out.

    ReplyDelete